News and Resources
* Many Voices: back issues from 1989 to 2012 are available online now. The list of articles on RA and sadistic abuse is here: http://www.manyvoicespress.org/subjectindex.html#ritualistic The link to open up those issues is here: http://manyvoicespress.org/newsletter.html
* Ritual Dates for 2019 can be found in these sections: Ritual Abuse, Mind Control, For and by Survivors, For Professionals, For Researchers, and International Resources. Dates observed by Satanic, Neo-Nazi, and polytheist groups . There is also a section on triggering symbols and objects.
* Arts and Healing Network. Resources include links to artist websites, artist grants, workshops and conferences, book publishing and marketing calls for exhibition entries. http://www.artheals.org/home.html
* David Baldwin's Trauma Information Pages have been updated and new resources added. http://www.trauma-pages.com/
* RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) lists over 1,100 local rape crisis centers across the US. It also has a hotline 800.656.HOPE and programs to prevent sexual assault and help victims. www.rainn.org/
* An international inventory of hotlines, shelters, refuges, crisis centers and women’s organizations, searchable by country, plus an index of domestic violence resources in over 80 languages. http://www.hotpeachpages.net
* The entire contents of the journal Dissociation (540 issues) are on the web in pdf format. Go to https://scholarsbank.uoregon.edu/xmlui/handle/1794/1129
Important new books
Miller Jade and illustrated by Zaninetti, Germán. Dear Little Ones: Dissociative Identity Disorder for Young Alters. CreateSpace, 2015. Available from Createspace and Amazon in paperback and Kindle formats.
Lacter, Ellen, Lewis, Robin Baird, and Callow, Jen. A Coloring Book of Healing Images for Adult Survivors of Child Abuse. Read the introduction and order through http://colortoheal.com
Miller, Alison (2014) Becoming Yourself: Overcoming Mind Control and Ritual Abuse. Karnac Books, London, England.
Miller, Alison. (2112) Healing the Unimaginable: Treating Ritual Abuse and Mind Control. Karnac Books, London, England.
Noblitt, James Randal and Noblitt, Pamela Perskin (2014) Cult and Ritual Abuse: Narratives, Evidence, and Healing Approaches. Third Edition Praeger,
Whaleswan, Ani Rose, Editor. (2014) We Have Come Far: Gifts of Healing from Survivors of Extreme Trauma. Sojourn Press